February 23, 7-8pm
March 22, 7-8pm
April 19, 7-8pm
May 24, 7-8pm
June 21, 7-8pm
July 19, 7-8pm
August 23, 7-8pm
September 20, 7-8pm
October 18, 7-8pm
November 15, 7-8pm
December 13, 7-8pm
SECOND SATURDAY MUSIC MAKERS IS A REOCCURRING MONTHLY EVENT for 2016!
Join us and reconnect with your inner kid! Second Saturday Music Makers is a music and movement gathering for adults. We sing, dance, play music games and just have fun making music with no expectations. People of all musical backgrounds and abilities are welcome. If you have your own instruments or songs you love, feel free to bring them!
This event gives adults a chance to just make music and have fun. This is NOT a performance group - all we ask is that you love making music and are willing to be a little silly! Things you might experience - traditional songs from summer camp, canons/rounds, drum circles, call and response, spontaneous dance sessions, random harmonies to nonsense songs...and so much fun!
Gatherings will usually be on the second saturday of the month with a few exceptions for holidays etc. Donations are accepted but not required.
We are so excited to be on this journey together!
- Danielle and Lacey no longer have to share a studio. They each have their own and can teach at the same time!
- We have a self-serve Keurig machine and juice in the fridge - Please help yourself!
- Magazines are available to read on the shelf under the printer while you wait
- Check out and send in photos for our "Wall of Fame" above the printer
- You can read about local events on our cork board located in the entryway - Bring in your own events to post, too!
- We also have a large room for our group classes - Mini Melodies and introducing our new group session called "The Workshop"
Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 2016!
In addition to so many of our wonderful students taking part in this show, piano teacher Lacey is starring in it! She even gets to play piano onstage with one of her actual piano students, Serafina, how cool is that?
This is a show you do not want to miss! To support your fellow students and Mrs. Lacey go to the SLO Little Theatre's website to purchase tickets at http://slolittletheatre.org/ or call the box office at (805) 786-2440. Shows are already selling out so don't wait!!!
It has been a busy week here in our little music studio!
|"Map-Hunter Matteo" composes his pirate tune|
Ms. Danielle's voice students have been working on their skills and trying new things with their voices. Used to singing with a country-pop twang? Try singing opera! Used to belting out Broadway? Try a lyrical ballad! Several voice students auditioned for "The Music Man" at San Luis Obispo Little Theatre. Congratulations to all of them for facing their fears and working hard on an audition piece! We look forward to hearing about casting after March 13th.